A letter to myself..... again
Sunday, March 08, 2015
You have been here on Spark for a heck of a long time. 1,894 days, to be exact. And during most of that time, you have not worked very hard. You have coasted along, blaming your weight on your low metabolism due to your thyroid, and now the food allergies. Somehow, you need to get past the food allergies and low metabolism You lost 15 pounds. You need to lose a minimum of 20 more. It is time to buckle down.
In the next 10 weeks, you need to lose 5 pounds. That is only a half-pound a week. Even with a negative metabolism you should be able to do that. But you need to step up the workouts, increasing your cardio and ST, and be more consistent.
1. Determine which food you are allergic to by continuing the elimination diet. And just because a lot of your favorites caused reactions does not mean you can't add in the ones you did NOT react to that you usually do not eat.
2. Do at least 1 mile of WATP or a similar cardio every night.
3. Which includes: Use your weights or walk in place when watching TV
4. Do Knee-ups or run in place when waiting for food to cook
5. Tell DH to STOP BUYING ME BASKIN ROBBINS ICE CREAM. Yes, caps were intended. He has a serious ice-cream addiction. But he does not need to buy my favorite when he buys his!