Life Coaching School!
Tuesday, March 03, 2015
Last week I took a leap of faith and signed up for coaching school. I chose to go with the Transformational Coaching Method program for my certification and am so excited for this next phase of my journey.
What I love about coaching is that it's a collaborative adventure. Coach and client work together every step of the way.
Homework from the first week was to create foundational principles for our coaching practice, and I'd like to share mine with you.
We, as coach and client, hold these as true in order to make our adventure work:
1. The universe supports whatever you create through your beliefs and intentions.
2. Transformation is a continual process of letting go and making space.
3. There is no such thing as failure, only feedback.
4. The meaning someone makes about a circumstance is more relevant than the circumstance itself.
5. Strength needs vulnerability just as vulnerability needs strength.
6. If it’s been done before, it can be done again.
7. Effort is the path to evolution.
Do tell me what you think. Are there any that strongly resonate with you? Or how about make you cringe?