live well, laugh often, love very, very much
Tuesday, March 03, 2015
My goals to be a better partner, lover, friend, and professional:
1. I promise to be honest, open, and communicative (even if the outcome might be unnerving)
2. I promise to never put you down or make you feel inferior to me.
3. I promise to make you happy, in all the ways I know how, even on days I don't feel like being the giver.
4. I promise that if I need more from you, I will tell you.
5. I promise to include you, make you feel important and valued. All times.
6. I promise to work diligently at growing together, not apart, through all the good times and the bad times.
7. I promise to never stop learning and growing.
8. I promise to give you 100% of my efforts. All the time.
9. I promise to be on your team as a teammate and to make sure we are both doing all we can to succeed.
10. I promise to support you. Through everything. Through all the changes life throws at us and to know that I have your back.
1. I promise to always be kind to you.
2. I promise to give you my whole heart, not to share it with anyone other than friends and family.
3. I promise to make sacrifices for our relationship, for your love, and for our hearts.
4. I promise to be committed. Always.
5. I promise to make sure we are meeting each others needs and wants--through communication and constant work.
6. I promise to keep you as a priority.
7. I promise to make sure that our intimacy never dies.
8. I promise to always commit to one romantic getaway a year (at least) to renew our commitment and time to one another.
9. I promise to make sure to remain in love with you and to work at not falling out of love--or allowing you to fall out of love with me.
10. I promise to love you, with all that I am, always and forever. Thick and thin. Through good times and bad.
1. I promise to be dedicated and committed to our friendship.
2. I promise to give selflessly. To understand and listen without judgement.
3. I promise to stand by your side.
4. I promise to have your back.
5. I promise that distance will never take away from our friendship.
6. I promise to make sure you know that I will always be here for you.
7. I promise to make time for you and to let you know that I am thinking about you.
8. I promise to never get too busy in my life that you feel forgotten about.
9. I promise to hear you out and give you honest advice.
10. I promise to give you all my efforts, love, thoughtfulness, kindness, and support. Always.
1. I commit to being a great professional.
2. To never stop growing.
3. To never stop learning.
4. To ensuring that I am doing what is best by my school and students.
5. To always find time to listen and never be too busy pushing papers.
6. To connect.
7. I commit to staying current and relevant in my work.
8. Finding the good, even in tough situations.
9. Enjoying the ride.
10. Never taking my job too seriously to where I cant enjoy the work that I do!!!
What would be on your commitment lists???
Peace and love,