Hope you read this message when...
Thursday, January 29, 2015
- When you are tired! because all it takes is for you to feel that you have done enough to get comfortable. You are capable of so much more.
- When you are sad: because working out and eating right has made you happy and if you are sad, most likely you are not eating what you should or enjoying a workout.
- When you are ready to give up: Today it felt like one of those days I did not want to go to the gym and the voice in my conscience said "This is how it started last time you fell off the wagon, look at how far you have come today"
- When you feel alone, because you are not alone! You have yourself above everyone else and all you need is to love yourself to open to the love of others.
- When you want to cheat or take a shortcut... You have done it before, it felt good at first, you maybe lost a few pounds and then it all came back.
- When you are frustrated with the journey, you don't see the pounds coming off, so what? Remind yourself that small steps create big changes that last forever if you let them. Take it slow, but keep working.
This is for anyone who feels that today is a day to be sad, to give up, to be frustrated, to feel alone... This is your journey and only you can make it worth it. Do not let your negative thoughts get the best of you. Do not let other determine who you want to be. Keep reminding yourself of the happy times and how the bad ones made you stronger.