My 2015 Weight loss & Organizing journey
Saturday, January 10, 2015
Well, I was going to start on the 1st but I've been sick. My goals this year are:
1. Lose 50 pounds
2. Eliminate storage and downsize
3. Get organized
4. Save money
5. Go on vacation
There. It's in writing. It's 10 days late but that's OK. Between me and my 2 boys being sick, I haven't felt up to beginning any new journey until today.
Now, I have to overcome my obstacles:
1. My health (high blood pressure, anemia, fibromyalgia, Lyme disease (in remission), arthritis and migraines.
2. My son's health issues that create obstacles at times. I have an 8-year old with special needs.
3. My toddler. Terrible two's. ;)
4. Caring for my disabled family member.
5. Lack of motivation. Because this is hard!
However, I have to look at the big picture. The things that make me happy and make life worth living to the fullest!
1. My kids!!!! They are my world.
2. My life once I do this...much less stress, much healthier, much happier.
3. My family
4. My friends
5. Money. I would save money by accomplishing these goals.