January 2015 Challenge --- Day 6 - Lessons
Saturday, January 10, 2015
Yesterday was either a failure or a schooling. I'm going to take a schooling.
He-re's what I learned
1. The day before I was craving cheese-- which meant I need to add some some dairy and a bit more fat.
2. Because of the intense cravings, I set myself up to cave on a high trigger day and I did.
3. I'm not at a place where I can wrestle with my triggers and I faced my two biggest triggers in one day.
4. As bad as I thought I ate, I was only 200 calories over, so I must have done something right.
Here's what I need to learn or do
1. What do I do about triggers?
2. Dairy? So, confused. Although I got a great piece advice on the message boards,to add 2% cottage cheese to my diet to shut down the cheese cravings.
3. Use the message boards for help. I'm not alone.