Goals for 2015
Sunday, January 04, 2015
I'm somebody who thrives on a goal or deadline. When somebody tells me "Oh, just give to me whenever." to me that means they never want to see it again. I need finite dates/deadlines or I will procrastinate FOREVER. I guess that's part of the reason why I love New Years time so much, it's a time for reflection and a time to say, "Okay, by this time next I want this, this and this done."
Here are my goals/resolutions for 2015 (with some deadlines)
1. Fit into a size 12 by August 2015. This is a little subjective because sizing varies from store to store, but right now I'm an 18 practically everywhere.
2. Visit my dad by Memorial Day 2015. I have a feeling this will be tough for me because we aren't very close, but I really want to improve our relationship this year.
3. Find a job that I enjoy by September 2015. I don't hate my job now, but I don't work very many hours (which is great for the program I'm in at school, but some summer I'm going to need something different).
4. Date more in 2015. This one is vague but I don't know how to put a number on this or tag an expiration date onto it without it sounding like a Taylor Swift song.
5. Take a fun fitness class by the end of June 2015.
6.Do something out of character for my birthday (like go dancing). This will be hard because my b-day is always the week of thanksgiving so I'm usually with family, but I want to do something fun.
7. Visit my brother in Chicago by the end of the summer 2015.