Thursday, January 01, 2015
Happy New Year! I don't really like making resolutions but there are some goals I am working on this year.
1. Drink more water. I know I always say this and I struggle with it all the time. I know it would be very unrealistic to start off saying I am going to drink at least 64 oz. of water a day so I will start with a smaller goal to drink at least 32 oz. a day.
2. Exercise 4-5 times a week. I was doing so good with this during the summer and fall but the last month I have been a total slacker.
3. Write all my food and exercise in my journal daily. I have been back on track with this for the last 5 days.
4. Lose 25 pounds. I lost 25 pounds between August and November last year so I am giving myself a whole year to lose another 25!
5. Be more sociable. This one is hard for me. I work from home so I never see anyone! And I have a lot of social anxiety. There are very few people I am comfortable around. I don't really have a plan on how to work on this one but its a big one for me!