Starting over for 2015
Tuesday, December 30, 2014
I lost... then I gained... then I lost again. Another year has passed, no significant amount of weight lost. I restarted my page, wiped out old goals and created new ones. I thought about deleting my account all together, but didn't want to lose the inspirational friends I've made.
My new year's resolution is to lose 40lbs by me and my son's birthday at the end of May. And 100lbs by the end of the year. I am going to make some changes.
1. I am going to switch to water/tea/milk instead of soda.
2. I am going to start cooking more
3. I am going to integrate an exercise routine into my daily life.
4. Start thinking of the example I am to my son as he grows.
5. I am going to be proud of who I am, my successes and failures, and always commit to being the very best version of me.
6. I am going to learn to track, even while on "vacation". Even if it means going to traditional pencil/paper.
7. I will post a blog at a weekly minimum.
8. Only occasionally drink beer/wine/coolers. No hard liquor.
9. I will review this post in May and determine what new changes need to be made.