Time to Refocus!
Sunday, December 14, 2014
December has not been a great month at all! I am really losing my focus and having a hard time staying motivated. I am not surprised really though. The winter is always rough for me. I don't get out and walk like I did in the summer and fall. And for some reason all I want to do is eat at night! I refuse to give up or start over again though. I am making some goals to get myself back on track.
1. Exercise 25 minutes during lunch break at least 3 days a week
2. Exercise another 30 minutes in the evening at least 3 days a week
3. Drink more water!
4. No candy!
5. Try not to eat after dinner but if I need a snack only 100-150 calories.
6. Calorie range 1200-1400 calories a day.
7. Back to tracking everything in food journal!
Pretty sure I can handle all of these ( I do have one holiday party at my husbands company this Thursday and it isn't until 7 PM so that will be tricky especially since I have no idea what will be served for dinner but I will try to be good!).