November Goals Recap - and good early progress!
Monday, November 03, 2014
Pulling these out of yesterday's post for easy reference....
Had a good workout yesterday and feeling happily a bit sore today....very very tired from the time change...
I am down an INCREDIBLE 8 lbs since yesterday....did I mention I was retaining a bit of water
This leaves me just a few lbs above my end of month goal, and it feels good to have an objective and a plan. Nutrition will take a short while to tune up again as it is very challenging to get meals together these days, but already feel a shift back to my old mindset, and it feels great.
Off to bed early tonight....will workout again tomorrow and settle into the groove over the next 2 weeks.
* Return to middle of maintenance range - 114 lbs
* Re-establish regular fitness routine - work up to walking 5 days/week; 2 days yoga class; 2 days ST
* Re-establish healthy eating for EVERYONE in the household, beginning with myself. Basic but flexible clean eating works for me...easy to manage and takes a lot of the thinking out of making meals.
BASIC PLAN - WEEK #1
* 2 ltrs water daily
* Eat clean 2 meals/day minimum - make basic meal plan for the week and stock up
* No snacking, no junk, minimal processed foods
* 3 x 30 minutes walking PLUS basic ab workout
* 1 x yoga
* 1 x ST