1. Lose 12 pounds, though I'd love to lose 13 and get into a new set of 10's. I'll be pleased with 12, though.
***With 5 weeks in, I have lost 5 pounds. I am more motivated now than I was at the start of the round, so I feel good about this goal.
2. Exercise a minimum of 500 minutes a week to start, and up that total to 2500 minutes a month by the end of the round. This will include walking, riding my stationary bike, water aerobics, yoga, Stonecot's Torture (TnT) for our Azure team, various videos, and whatever else a challenge may dictate.
**** I am meeting this goal. I got 2500 minutes in September, and am over 2000 minutes so far in October.
3. Maintain healthy blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
*** This is happening. I also had an A1C test done last week with good results.
4. Strengthen my back. It's the one area that will still give me problems and stop me from doing certain types of exercise.
*** Back is doing great, but now my left knee wants to give me problems. I'm working on that.
5. Become more consistent. I do fine on a day by day basis, but go off track when we have visitors or are traveling.
*** I'm doing well. We have been going to a lot of parties and dinners out with friends, and I have been sticking to my plan.
6. To continue learning about myself and what works, and learning new ideas and methods I might want to adopt.
*** Between the BLC and the Fall 5% challenge, I am being challenged to try new things and I have been doing all of them and enjoying it.
7. To still be on both streaker lists at the end of the round.
*** Still on both.
So far, so good.