Day 1 a new beginning
Tuesday, September 02, 2014
Just to put it out there right away. I don't usually blog so forgive me if im bad at it. So here goes. For my first day back im feeling good about it. Achieved every single on of my goals today. Here are my goals. For this month.
1. exercise 30 min a day 6 days a week.
2. drink at least 8 cups of water a day.
3. play an active activity with my daughter for at least 30min everyday.
4. stay within my calorie range.
5. lose at least 10lbs
So I achieved all the daily ones. My husband is getting my scale in the morning. We recently moved so i cant find ours. My current weight is based of what my doctor told me it was about 2 weeks ago. Morbidly Obese was the term used in my mailed visit summary. Thats when it hit me. I always claimed i was ok with my weight. How i looked and such. But after that I new better. It hit where it really hurt.
Anyways. I have reward ideas as well to reward myself for succeeding.
1. For every week i reach all my goals i get a special snack i wouldnt have daily.
2. For every month i reach all my goals. i get a small gift. this month is going to be a pair of inexpensive earrings.
3. After six months. Ill go to get my hairstyled.
4. After 1 year go to red lobster with my children and husband.
5. And finally for after i have reached my goal weight. I new wardrobe. Not with all new clothes of course. Can't afford it. But still all different well fitted wardrobe as my ultimate reward.