Wednesday, August 13, 2014
I don't know why but I was thinking today about all the things I would be SO excited about if... NO STRIKE THAT IF - I mean WHEN I lost a certain amount weight and it seemed very important that I write this down somewhere to remind me of these things... just in case I should I fall at some point (like off the proverbial horse) and forget all of this. So here goes...
It would be so exciting to:
- wear jeans with a zipper again as opposed to that awful elastic.
- have a little black dress to wear to affairs rather than my black tent
- not feel that I need to wear a sweater or jacket over everything even in 90
degree weather (do you think anyone thinks I'm really cold?)
- wear sexy underwear instead of my granny pants (I am a granny and I love it
but I just don't want to dress that way, anymore)
- look at a picture of myself and not see those double chins
- have a waist or some indication that it's actually there
- feel a hipbone
- wear a real bathing suit instead of the bathing dress thing I have now
Well that's all I've got now but will add to the list as I think of more... how about you? Do you have a list like this somewhere?