5 healthy choices a day - Go Me!!!!
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Next to the dictionary definition of inconsistency - you'll see a picture of me! I have allowed life to be an excuse for making my health a priority. It is all on me. No one else's fault. I own the responsibility and power over my choices healthy and unhealthy.
Today I had a thought about choices and focusing on the positive choices I do make rather than the unhealthy choices I make and spiraling into self-abuse.
So - I am choosing to notice and document 5 healthy choices I make each day.
BTW - whenever I see someone walking, jogging or biking who appears to weigh more than me I always think "you go girl (or the equivalent), keep it up". Well, maybe it's time I say those things to myself too!!!
So far today:
1. I chose to save $ and my health by passing up the urge to buy a candy bar at the vending machine. Go me!!!!
2. I chose to come back to Spark People, start a log in streak and document my food for breakfast and lunch. Go me!!!!
3. I tracked all of my food for the day! Go me!!!
4. I went for a walk with Kate and the dog. Go me!!!!
5. I made payments on bills I was behind on, rather than avoiding it! Go me!!!!
3 left for the day...