Calling for HELP!!!!
Monday, July 14, 2014
I am calling out to all my Spark People Friends- I need HELP!!!
I have had a really hard time getting back into the swing of things. I KNOW I am an emotionally eater and I have truly been LOTS of emotional eating
Why I emotional:
1. I am not working and I am really concerned about not finding another job BEFORE my unemployment runs out in September
2. I have little to no summer clothes since all my summer clothes were from last year. This is when I finally got into a size 12 and my post baby body is more like a 16/18
3. Did I mention that my post pregnancy is a 16/18!
The last time I started my weight lost journey I was not working but I also used this time to work out and be active. This time is harder since I have a little one to contend with so working out is a lot harder. I just can't seem to motivate myself to even do 20 minutes while he resting or playing! He is a few weeks shy of 6 months and so I know its time for me to get back into the healthy living/ weight loss journey before its too late
So I am going to try to start out small.
Goals for July
1. TRACK,TRACK & TRACK again- no matter what I eat I need to track my food intake. This helped me lose the 60 pounds before so I know this works
2. Set some time aside to be active- time to dust off my workout DVD and weights. I have cut out some workouts I can do with baby as a weight and I will be doing that during our play time. Maybe it will tire him out too
3. When I feel like doing my emotional eating do SP instead. Get back to the site that has helped me so much.
Today is a new day so I am going to make it count. Any help or words of encouragement is appreciated