At work this is the time of year where we have to self evaluate and write our accomplishments for the 1st half of the year. It is always a tough thing for me to do.
Why? Because I'm NEVER perfect!!!
In the spirit of 'continuous improvement', I've decided to try to make it fun by brainstorming all my activities and finding the 'good' in each one. I'm also doing it for my personal accomplishments. It's really HARD not to criticize myself for not doing more, but I'm giving it a go:
Here's my first pass:
- Stayed within my weight range (184-194)
- Fit in Med tops, size 10 pants & shorts, size 12 slim fit (!) capris
- Making better food choices
- Less binging, overeating and throwing up
- 99% success on daily vitamin, calcium and protein intake
- Making a daily effort to move more
- Rode a horse
- Made my own flax seed crackers
- Started painting rooms inside my house
- Did 90% of carpentry repair/replacement work to outside window frames & porch trim on my 2 story house (DH made cuts on power saw)
- Chopped & cleared all shrubbery around my house in prep for painting
- Fearlessly climbed up and down ladder
- Dug out old shower caulking and re-caulked all seams inside & outside
....To Be Continued......