MY BINGE PREVENTION AND RECOVERY PLAN
Friday, May 09, 2014
As in ANY temptation battle whether it's weight loss related such as unnecessary helpings, innutritious dishes, skipping exercise, or others, having a plan to both prevent binging on temptations AND recover from times we succumb will help to make our step back on track less dramatic!
1) ACCEPT NOW-___Before it occurs, APPRECIATE indulgences are inevitable
2) ALLOW - _______Don't say "NO." Say "not yet"
3) DELAY/ -______ brush/floss, drinking cold water till full, healthy snack __DISTRACT_____discard/put food away promptly, exercise
4) SLOW - _______ ENJOY small portions of temptations slowly
5) ACCEPT AGAIN - Have no shame/anxiety. It's OK to give in sometimes!
6) COMMIT TO - __ Re-commit and implement healthy activities ASAP
7) REWARD -_____I will reward myself for getting back on track!