Moving out of my comfort zone
Monday, May 05, 2014
I have come to a cross-roads...finally get fit...or stay fat. I don't want to stay round and a size 16. It is not how I want to proceed with my life.
I decided to take action for myself and move out of my comfort zone this round. I wanted to see what I could do with something different. Not being comfortable is frankly, uncomfortable and I don't like it. I have to proceed ahead or fail and I won't do that.
This round, BLC 25, is the cross-roads. I can't help others until I can help myself.
So, my goals are simple:
1) Complete this round and surprise myself.
2) Complete the 12 week exercise streak
3) Log my food every day and learn to make better choices
4) Not be afraid of ST. I won't get hurt if I do it slowly and build up. Not doing it at all isn't helping me.
5) Be honest with myself, have no excuses and do my best.
I took the BLC fitness test. Based on that test, I have no fitness...I am basically at the very beginning but I want to be strong...and I will be strong.
I am in the refiners fire and will emerge a better safe. I want to become the Christie I always wanted to be.