BLC 25 Goals & Fitness test results
Monday, May 05, 2014
1. 400 minutes of exercise weekly
2. Strength Training at least four times a week
3. Walk at least five days a week, preferably every day
4. Add intervals or go for a run three times a week
5. Control my new habit of playing games on my phone by only playing when I’m waiting for a sporting event to begin
6. Most days I have a protein shake for lunch that includes at least seven servings of freggies. I want to add two more servings of veggies a day.
7. Sleep a minimum of six hours a night but try for seven
Fitness Test Results
1. Walk – 14 minute mile with the dogs – I was very happy with this! If I want to go faster I will probably have to do without the dogs. I’m not sure how much faster my legs can actually walk though.
2. Push-ups – 50 total (20 regular/30 modified) – I’d like to see more regular push-ups even if it means I do less in the minute.
3. Crunches – 62 – This is pretty good although I know I did slow down at the end.
4. Step-ups – 122 – I can go faster but I will practically be running on the step.