Goal oriented behavior
Monday, April 28, 2014
I always seem to do better when I blog about my goals, even though the goals don't really change. I guess I could just say 'ditto' to the last set of goals I posted. But strictly for my own accountability, my goals from now until the end of May are:
1. walk 10,000 steps a day
2. eat between 1400 and 1500 calories per day with roughly equal amounts of calories from carbs, fats, and proten.
3. eliminate all sweets for at least a week to get cravings under control, then consume occasionally
4. take multi vitamin, co-Q 10, B complex, D, fish oil, proteolytic enzymes.
5. introduce a small amount of psyllium into my diet for more fiber
6. plan some fun meals to make all this more enjoyable