Day six, finding the positive
Saturday, April 12, 2014
1. Even though there was a break in two doors down, my house was untouched (perhaps due to the big bark and presence of my Rottie)
2. Thankful for my Rottie who provides security for room and board :)
3. Thankful for California citrus, lemons off the tree in backyard and the freshest, tastiest oranges from the local orchard.
4. Thankful for the variety of foods available in our local markets (a big change from rural Maine)
5. Since we come from Maine where humidity usually comes with the heat, we are doing just fine with fans opposed to running the A/C like native Californians :)
It isn't always easy for me to find the positive, you see I grew up hearing if you don't expect something, when you don't get it, you won't be disappointed. So I had to laugh when I saw this on Facebook.