Weekly Update 1
Tuesday, April 01, 2014
So I'm not the best writer or the most creative, so these blogs will be pretty straight forward. Check in on my goals from the previous week, create goals for the upcoming week and a little summary of anything else that's going on.
Last Weeks goals:
1. Drink Less diet pepsi
- I no longer have it in the house, which is huge for me since I was drinking 3-4 cans a day. I only drink it when I go out
2. Start c25k
- I did start it, but only did 1 day.
3. Track 6/7 days
- I tracked 6/7 days, but only ate in my range 5/7 days. Need to work on self control during the weekends.
Weight loss: -2.6 lbs
This weeks goals:
1. Do 3 days of c25k
2. Track and eat in range 6/7 days
3. Create a bedtime routine for Wyatt.
So my son Wyatt is 2.5 months old and is a really great baby. He is easy to take places and sleeps great at night, but he fights going to bed every night. It takes us between 2-3 hours to get him to sleep each night. This week my non weightloss goal is to create a good bedtime routine for him so that he will have an easier time going to bed.