BLC #21 Goals
Thursday, February 20, 2014
A 10 week challenge is plenty of time for me to hit some nice goals. Some I have already set for myself, and new ones strictly for the challenge.
Challenge starting weight was 280 pounds.
1) I will reach my second BIG goal, which is -100 lbs total, will be at 270 lbs. No problem.
2) I will also reach a third BIG goal, making it to the HUGE halfway point in my weightloss journey. That will be -112 lbs, at a weight of 258 lbs.
3) I hope to lose at least 30 pounds during the challenge, to the weight of 250 lbs.
4) I'd love to lose at least 2 inches each from my waist, hips, bust, and butt. I also want to see progress with my arms, they've hardly budged yet.
5) Continue to eat healthy, balanced meals. Thankfully this has been the easy part.
6) Continue to gain confidence by sharing my journey with others and giving support. Never would I have told anyone I weighed 370 pounds, but now that I've come so far, I don't feel so embarrassed to share it. When you're about to judge someone on their weight, just remember you never know where someone is in their weightloss journey.