Staying on track....
Monday, February 17, 2014
Today marks the beginning of Week #3 of my efforts to get my health and fitness routines back on the rails....
Despite 'feeling' like things were a bit wobbly last week, I'm doing really well and feeling stronger and more focused with each workout. Simple changes to eating and meal planning have paid off already, and I'm beginning the 'Maintainers Challenge' just a hair above the center of my range....which means I've knocked off somewhere between 3-5 lbs over the past 2 weeks.
Generally speaking, my longer term goals are to get back to a leaner place, and increase my overall muscle tone. So this week, I plan to up the ante in the ST department, while maintaining all the other habits that are keeping me pointed in the right direction. Here goes:
* 2 litres of water per day minimum
* 3-4 30-45 minute walks, including HILL or HIIT work
* 2 x Abs (10 minute abs video)
* Lower Body ST (Gillian Michaels Kickboxing)
I'm still nursing a very sore shoulder and coming back from a long layoff, so no weights yet and things need to be modified.
* No night-time snacking
* Weigh-in on Thursday
* Plan meals
* Eat clean at least 2 meals per day
* Re-incorporate yoga and meditation gradually this week - am missing this big time!
Have a great week all!