Keep the momentum going....
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
I measure my % Body Fat this a.m. using calipers....and am now trying to remind myself that last week was a SUCCESS for me. I achieved my main goal, which was to re-establish the good habits I need to be in good shape and excellent health.
Not wanting at all to get caught up in any numbers, or feel like I'm behind...so i'm just going to forget about that for the rest of the month and keep focusing on small, attainable goals that build upon one another, week by week....
Here goes...adding a bit more cardio, increasing the intensity and adding a bit more ST:
* 2 litres of water per day minimum
* 4 30-45 minute walks, including HILL work
* 2 x Abs AND some squats & lunges for good measure (lets say 3 sets, 10 reps of 3 exercises to start)
* No night-time snacking
* Weigh-in on Thursday
The food thing really needs work - it's a long, complicated story, but our family's eating habits have gone to pot (well, by my standards anyway) over the past 6-8 months. A lot of it falls on me as I've not been able to get back in the meal-planning groove....and everyone is paying for it. So, adding that on as a goal:
* Plan meals for balance of the week.
* Eat clean at least 2 meals per day.