Finally, I am getting around to posting and implementing my 2014 goals. I knew January was going to be difficult with travel and such, so I intentionally planned to begin my efforts 100% on Feb. 1. Here we go:
* 100 pushups and 100 crunches 6 days/wk (Wed-Mon)
* wog(walk/run) at least 45" 3 days/wk (Sun,Wed, Fri)
* swim or bike at least 30" 3 days/wk (Mon, Thur, Sat)
* rest 1 day/wk (Tues)
* eat salad 4 meals/wk
* no butter on bread
* 5 freggies/day
* fish at least 2 times/wk
* increase dairy protein/calcium (skim milk, no fat cottage cheese, no fat yogurt)
* 1000 combined calories (in/out)/day
I'm off to a good start. I had 1/2 slice unbuttered whole wheat toast with my breakfast of one egg, turkey sausage and honeydew melon. For lunch, I had 2 clementines and a cheesestick.
I rode my bike to the grocery store to get fixings (including salmon) for tomorrow's lunch. DH, Jeff and I are babysitting tonight, so dinner has to satisfy a 2 year-old and a 9 month old. We will have whole wheat penne, sautéed chicken breast, broccoli, carrots and peas, along with some fruit.
It is really nice to be getting back on track. I have been neglecting my diet and my cardio since November. Hopefully, I'll be able to make positive reports to you as the plan progresses.
I hope your January went well.
A Happy Belated New Year!!!!!