Need some packable lunch ideas
Friday, January 31, 2014
Alright, it's time to switch up my tried and true packed lunches. In other words, I'm bored with eating the same things and I need new ideas. However, here are the "rules":
1. Must be quick or possibly make ahead and grab when needed.
2. Must be able to withstand not having refrigeration.
3. CAN NOT HAVE mushrooms, fish, cantaloupe, honeydew or citrus fruits. (I don't like them so I won't eat them.)
4. Should be around 500-600 calories total. (I'll add other items if it's lower.)
5. Should be ready to eat because I don't always have access to a microwave or oven.
I look forward to your ideas and suggestions.