JIACOLO
Greater than 350,000 SparkPoints 598,826
SparkPoints
 

Getting back on track....

Saturday, January 25, 2014

So after a month of feeling blah and eating junky, I am back on track for healthier eating and being. I cannot say I have been 100% on, but I certainly feel better than before and for that I am happy. I even went swimming for almost an hour today. That felt great! I will definitely head back for open swim next week.

Let's hope I can keep this momentum going.
Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • FLORADEB
    I'm in the same place, so hopefully, we can spur each other on!
    1538 days ago
  • THROOPER62
    emoticon
    1759 days ago
  • IRISHMUM3
    Awesome!
    1760 days ago
  • JAROL7
    Back on track ... good for you. DECIDING is 90% of the task ... the other 10% is just following your plan.
    1760 days ago
  • Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

    Log in to post a comment


    Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.
 

More Blogs by JIACOLO