SMART Goals for BLC24
Monday, January 20, 2014
I've been really thinking about my SMART goals and what I really want out of this BLC. Honestly I'm tired of yo-yoing and I'm done. Here are my goals for this BLC and yes, I will do this!
1) Track ALL foods every day. I've gotten better at using SparkPeople's nutrition tracker so I'll try to continue using that one. MyFitnessPal also works for me but only one other person sees it.
2) Continue drinking my 72 ozs of water daily. This has never been a problem for me but I know I need write it down as one of my means of getting to my ultimate goal.
3) Continue with the 17 Day Diet. On day six, it seems to be working so I'm sticking with it. It also helps that hubby is doing it also.
4) Utilize 'boot camp' at work two days a week for a really good workout. I will continue to workout 20 minutes a day, five times a week but boot camp is really kicking my behind!
5) Ultimately, I want to lose 15 pounds this round of BLC. I would say 20 but I'm not sure if that's really attainable within 12 weeks for me. I'll push myself but I think 15 is more realistic.
At the end of my weight loss journey, I'd like to be 50 pounds less than I am today. Tired of looking pregnant, feeling icky, and I'd really like to enjoy shopping for clothes once again. It will happen. I'll just continue on my journey until I see my final goal come true!