I missed this on Monday...so we'll do a mid-week goal check instead of skipping a week! (better late than never ... right??)
WEEK 2 GOALS were:
1. Eat breakfast every day BEFORE 8 am. ----
I did eat breakfast every day, but NOT before 8 am.
2. Cook dinner 4 times a week. (does heating up leftovers count?!??!) ---- I did NOT meet this goal. Last week we ate out more than we ate at home. :(
3. Lose 2 pounds.
4. log at least 3000 steps a day with activity tracker. ---- I did NOT meet this goal. I logged less than 3000 three days last week. But always logged more than 2000.
5. Do some kind of formal exercise twice this week. ---- I did NOT meet this goal. I did ONE formal exercise session.
6. Log into sparkpeople every day.
THIS WEEKS GOALS:
1. Eat breakfast EVERY DAY. (before 10 am)
2. Do TWO form sessions of exercise this week (20-30 min.)
3. Log into SparkPeople every day!
4. Lose 2 pounds!
5. Cook 5 times this week (I am on track for this as I have cooked Sun/Mon/Tues already!!)
6. eat lunch every day!
I have noticed that lunch, more than breakfast, is a problem for me. Sometimes, it's 3pm and I think, oh, I didn't eat lunch today that's why my stomach is gnawing on itself. So, that is a focus for me this week.
Also, moving. I have little motivation to move this week for some reason. So, I need to step it up!!