14 Goals for 2014
Sunday, December 29, 2013
This has been a frustrating year. One step forward, two steps back. Poor planning and excuses won in 2013, but my goal for 2014 is progress. Specifically:
(1) Train for 5K race at least 3x per week.
(2) Complete 5K in April.
(3) Complete a minimum of 10 minutes deliberate exercise at least 6 days a week.
(4) Complete water aerobics class 1 hour 1x week (January-April)
(5) Consistently track food
(6) Find a volunteer organization like the Civitans and get active again
(7) Find at least three hours a week to curl up with a good book and a cat--me time is important too.
(8) Read and attend at least 10 book club meetings
(9) Upgrade career-- continue to scout out and apply for relevant job opportunities.
(10) Consistently pack lunches ahead of time
(11) Complete 'eat from the pantry challenge' in January, limiting grocery purchase to meat, bread, dairy, & produce as needed and with spending limit of $100 for the month.
(12) At least every other month, plan a trip somewhere special--zoo, art museum, ice festival, natural history museum, etc...
(13) Pay at least one compliment each day.
(14) Continue to set aside set amount every pay into down payment account and emergency fund. No excuses.
Now I just need to focus on making these goals a reality.