Going the wrong way
Sunday, December 15, 2013
I'm not sure what happened but my weigh-in wasn't good today. At mid-week I was a half pound down but I finished the week at +1.1 pounds from the week before. I exercised more, ate better, drank my water and finished all the stuff I had to do for school. I don't get it.
I'm going to stick with the goals I set up last week to see if maybe those need to be tweaked. I don't think they do as they were good, achievable goals. Perhaps I'll just add another to them to enhance them a little bit.
Goals for the week:
1. Drink 8+ cups of water per day
2. Eat breakfast every day
3. Eat 4 or more freggies per day
4. Exercise for at least 10 minutes per day
5. Sleep 6-8 hours per night
6. Be more consistent with food tracking by tracking all food for at least 4 days this week.
I really want to be in Onederland for Christmas and adding weight isn't making it easier.