Tuesday, December 03, 2013
I'm feeling a little better today. I'm still grumpy about the Spark Activity Tracker... but what are ya gonna do? I may just replace my fitbit after x-mas, I really like it much better. (and maybe by then i'll feel better about the SPAT and won't bother spending the $$$)
(I used the one with no lights since I can't seem to get my stupid lights to light up! GRRRR)
So anyway here's how I did in November...
1. Planksgiving - FAIL, I basically forgot to participate except on weekends when I was drinking and physically around other people doing it. Then I got sick and just stopped trying.
2. 5K training - FAIL, I decided running is drudgery and when I got sick I wasn't about to run a 5K.
3. IF -
I kept on with this all month, and it is still working for me. I don't know that my choices were that much better on my feed days... but i'm still a work in progress.
1. Feliz Squatidad - another facebook challenge.
If I keep up woth this I will have completed over 3000 squats in December!
2. Back to DERBY! - I took November off for the most part and now i'm back. My goal is to go to practice 3x per week. I need to get back into shape since they're re-drafting travel teams in January.
3. HAPPY holidays - I'm going to make a solid effort to craft almost all my x-mas prezzies to my family this year. I'm going to stay positive and try not to be a cranky grinch. I'm not going to spend a ton of money. I'm going to stay on top of it so I don't fall behind.
OK, that's all for now. I'm off to squat and jog and squat and jog!