Monday, November 25, 2013
Today, I am SOOO sore from this weekend. We moved our storage unit stuff back into our garage to elminate $140/month that we were paying. Not having a job, cutting expenses is KEY to surviving.
I do have TWO interviews today. HOPEFULLY, I will get the FULL time position!
Feeling my sore muscles made me realize that just moving is so good for me, why do I make it so hard?
My goals for last week were:
1. Measure, weigh and log ALL food and drink that goes into my body!
2. Exercise at least 20 minutes a day EVERY DAY.
3. Get my plank from 30 seconds and shaky to 30 seconds and firm.
4. Blog at least every other day.
5. Check in with at least two teams.
6. Drink WATER.
7. Lose at least 1 pound.
8. Check into spark people EVERY DAY.
So, I am going to write my goals on a piece of paper and put them on my vanity so that they are there in front of me every day!!!
this is only as hard as I make it... right??