Friday, November 15, 2013
I walked by a mirror yesterday and thought - WHO IS THAT?? WOW... what have I done? and, NOT in a good way.
So, today, I took measurements and logged them, I weighed and logged it, and I EXERCISED and am going to log it after I am done here.
I have logged my food for the day so far, and while I will go over calories today, I am at least AWARE and can minimize the amount of calories I am over and what kinds of foods I will eat to get those calories.
It's a start yes, another start. Someone told me on a previous blog, you can have all the good intentions in the world, it's the follow through that you need to worry about. (well, not in so many words, but that was the gist of it.) So, today I started with FOLLOW THROUGH.
My goal for the next 7 days are these:
1. Measure, weigh and log ALL food and drink that goes into my body!
2. Exercise at least 20 minutes a day EVERY DAY.
3. Get my plank from 30 seconds and shaky to 30 seconds and firm.
4. Blog at least every other day.
5. Check in with at least two teams.
6. Drink WATER.
7. Lose at least 1 pound.
8. Check into spark people EVERY DAY.
No luck needed, hard work, determination, and commitment are what I need, and those can only come from ME.