I have one of the most awesome motivational people in my area, he has lost over 400 lbs. He began a FB page called The Live It List: (his words) "The Live It List was created by me in the midst of a battle to save my life. I was too far gone for a Bucket List, so the Live It List was born to give me a place to write my dreams and goals. It started simply with me getting my health back and has grown exponentially from there! Have you created your Live It List?" www.facebook.com
Although more than 2 years past due, I felt it would be a great way for me to find my motivation again by starting my own, so I have:
Some things of course are already crossed off.
My Live it List:
1. Be happy.
2. Lose 100 lbs.
3. Lose 200 lbs.
4. Reach Onderland.
5. Weigh less than 400 lbs.
6. Lower my BMI below 60.
7. Tie my own shoes.
8. Be able to fasten my own bra.
9. Weigh less than 300 lbs.
10. Be the only woman to turn my husband's head.
11. Cross my legs.
12. Ride a motorcycle again.
13. Finish my psych degree.
14. Fit behind my steering wheel.
15. Lower my BMI below 50.
16. Shop without back pain.
17. Wear a bikini.
18. Wear a little black dress.
19. Feel sexy.
20. Be free from anxiety & depression.
21. Do yard work easily.
22. Sit in movie theater seats.
23. See the ocean.
24. Wear button fly jeans.
25. Conquer the weight limit & the fear of heights to zipline.
26. Own my own home.
27. Be able to use the broken tape measure.
28. Lower my BMI out of "morbidly obese" range.
29. Build my business to be successful.
Well that is just the beginning, I am sure there are many more to be added.
"You don't start living until you step out of your comfort zone."
- Extreme Weight-loss Contestant.