Stepping into my best life!
Thursday, November 07, 2013
I've really been struggling lately & my exercise & healthy eating habits have suffered. I knew I'd gained some of the weight back that I'd lost, but until I weighed myself yesterday, I didn't know how much (8lbs!). I just knew that my clothes weren't as comfortable & neither was I.
WritingBlueHawk's Getting Back on Track blog inspired me today to take steps to get back where I need to be and live my best life. She made a list of the things that contributed to her weight gain & the solutions to overcome them, & I wanted to do the same.
1) I'm constantly stressed out lately
2) I'm not eating healthy.
3) I'm not exercising
4) I'm not sleeping enough
5) I haven't been logging on to Spark & tracking things
1) Work to spend time everyday de-stressing
2) Identify what's causing my stress & put an end to the things that are within my control
3) Drink more water
4) Plan & cook my meals ahead of time
5) Exercise at least 5 min everyday
6) Go to bed at a decent time. (Don't stay up late just to enjoy the peace & quiet!)
7) Track my food & exercise, etc
8) Stay positive! (Yes, I gained 8lbs back, but not all 20 that I had lost!)
I know that if I just take one small step in the right direction, I'll keep going! I know how good I feel when I'm eating healthy & exercising daily and I need to hold on to that! And I know keeping a positive attitude & surrounding myself with encouraging people, especially here on Spark, we will succeed!