BLC23 Week 7 PAWSE - November 6, 2013
Thursday, November 07, 2013
Here we are, starting the 2nd half of the challenge and coming up to the 2 Holidays that are the hardest to manage, food-wise. I need to have a plan in place to prevent un-doing the last 6 weeks.
How did I do with my goals for last week?
1. I will sit down and take some time to put my November goals in writing, with a plan to reach them. DONE! I don't have a blog on SP, but I do have them in my journal
2. I will plan out my meals for the next 10 days (which will get me through to the week before I am off on vacation). DONE! I planned, I shopped and I am sticking with it, so far.
3. I will use my new yoga DVD 3 times this week. Uh oh...I only got in 2 days. I will try harder this week.
4. I will do my best to have a 2 pound weight loss this week. DONE!! Right on the mark.
My Goals for this week will take a little more focus. I am on vacation next week and have plans to be out of town for at least 2 days. My plan for the coming week is to:
1. Take my laptop with me for the 2 days we are out of town and pack a couple of DVDs that I can use with my bands and hand weights.
2. Clean out my kitchen cabinets.
3. Get up and start my day with a trip to the gym or a walk/jog on the trail....every day!
4. Cook at home all the days I am there. Make healthy choices on the days I am gone.
5. I would love to see a 1 pound loss this week. I'm not going to shoot for more than that because being out of routine makes me a little nervous.
Here's hoping week 7 goes as planned.