Next 30 Days
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Well, I took nearly 6 months off. I conqured breast cancer in those 6 months and I started a new job by my own choice. Crazy? Maybe. I am feeling healthy and strong. Looking back at my last post, I thought....mmmm....these goals are a good place to start.
Here's what I am committing to until November 30th.
Here's my nutritional commitments:
1. Drink only 0-calorie drinks
2. Eat 2-3 servings of vegetables with each meal. I already do this for lunch and dinner. I will do this now for breakfast.
3. Know which foods I am sensitive to - will continue to test on the Plan
4. Avoid the foods to which I am sensitive - as I discover them on the Plan
5. No sugar!
My exercise commitments:
1. Exercise 5 days a week;
2. 2 days to include strength training;
3. 2 days to include yoga;
4. All days need to include 30 minutes cardio.
Results shooting for:
Continue to follow The Plan with the end result being a 10 lb weight loss.