Thursday, October 03, 2013
So first a recap of how Day 1 went. Overall I managed to hold off the monster - my magic is working at least temporarily. However I did eat all wrong. Missed the snacks and had too big portions for dinner.
Stayed within my calorie range and tracked all my food - funny how that happens. But the big portions at dinner caused my morning blood sugar level to be high.
So what did I learn?
1. That with great concentration and focus I can do this
2. That I must start to really measure my portions
3. That I must eat 3 meals and at least 2 snacks per day
4. That when I eat I should just concentrate on eating
5. That I have great friends here on SparkPeople
So on to Day 2 - so far this morning I am doing well. I am meeting someone I used to work with pre 1988 today for lunch so we will see how that goes. Must remember to not overeat and to choose wisely. The magic that tames the monster needs to stay with me.
Well on with the day.