Thursday, October 03, 2013
Well, it's been a while since I was active on this site. I'm slowly trying to make my way back here. A few updates:
1) After 2 1/2 years of "battling", I'm finally divorced! Big woohoo!
2) I've started selling Premier Designs high-fashion jewelry to help fund some of my "projects" (see below). If you're interested in seeing a catalog or hosting a simple show with a few of your friends, let me know!
3) I've started my Invisalign treatment. I start the second set of trays today. I'm excited because people say they start noticing movement with the second set. I've lived with this smile for 35 years. I often get compliments on my smile, but I've never liked it. At some level, I think it's kept me from putting my best foot forward. So, 82 more weeks to an objectively beautiful smile! :)
4) I'm hoping to move into my brand-new, first-ever house in February! I know my kids and I are going to love it!
5) Starting Monday, I'll be participating in a 13-week Moms of New Braunfels Biggest Loser Challenge. This has come at a perfect time. I want a knock-out healthy body to go with my beautiful smile. I would like to weigh 140 by May 15, 2014.
That's my current life....hopes and dreams becoming fulfilled!