I plan to blog every day through October. Even if it's just a really short one. I feel like having a task or goal connected to logging into Spark really helps keep me on track.
So these are the 31 blog topics I'm going to use. Why I want/need to lose weight:
1. To not feel like the fat friend anymore
2. To not feel like I am too fat for anyone to love
3. To wear nice clothes and shoes and have a closet clear out
4. To feel and know that I have self-control and I am in control
5. To not feel anxious about seeing someone I haven’t seen for a long time and wondering what my weight was the last time they saw me
6. To finally wear a bikini or swimming costume in public and feel good about it
7. To make my ex-boyfriend jealous
8. To walk into a room and feel people are looking at me because I'm pretty, not because I'm fat
9. To experience that 'gasp' moment
10. To have sex comfortably and confidently
11. Because it makes me have control in other areas of my life
12. To be able to teach my children how to live healthy lives, so they never have to go through this struggle
13. So my boyfriend/husband feels proud to have me on his arm, and I feel proud to be on his arm
14. To be able to run a half-marathon and not feel like people are looking at me on the start line thinking 'Run, fat girl, run'
15. To not feel like people are thinking 'she works out this much but is still fat'
16. To practice what I preach: I post healthy meals on Instagram yet I still look like this?
17. To prove low carb actually works
18. Because I can't imagine living the rest of my life always concerned about how fat I am
19. To experience having a flat stomach before I have kids
20. To not feel bloated and uncomfortable anymore
21. To improve my self-esteem and shyness
22. To remind myself that I can do anything when I set my mind to it
23. To feel on par with LL and LB when we go out/to the spa/on holiday
24. To be able to run a marathon one day in my life
25. To be able to share clothes with friends for the first time in my life
26. To enjoy the shopping experience and fashion in general
27. To be able to actually say to people 'I've lost 42 pounds/3 stone!'
28. To go on a hiking and biking holiday with my future family
29. To wear jeans instead of leggings all the time
30. To not feel anxious about every social gathering, Christmas, Easter etc. in fear that I can't and won't control my eating
31. To be happy in my own skin