Wednesday, September 04, 2013
I have been back on track for 1 month now and feeling great. I am going to start making an entry once a month with my last month accomplishments, and then my monthly goals. Here it goes!
1) I have consistently logged into SP and logged my food and exercise.
2) I joined a small gym and acquired a personal trainer.
3) I started running on the treadmill. Yikes, so scary for me.
4) I LOST 6 lbs!!
5) I increased my workout at Red Rocks to 2 loops on the stairs and the bleachers.
1) To continue to log into SP each day.
2) Meet workout minutes every week. Strive to accomplish 200 minutes a week.
3) Be able to run 0.5 miles without stopping on treadmill.
4) Lose 8 lbs.
5) Red Rocks: 3 Loops, and run 1 mile of bleachers (Total bleachers is 3 miles - 69 rows) So I need to run 23 rows.