Wednesday, September 04, 2013
I achieved all of my goals for last week!
1. Tracking food - I went out to dinner 2x last week so I used those as my non-tracking days. I tried to track anyway but you just never know if you're being accurate. I've discovered that I am in fact eating too much! I'm eating about 300 more calories per day than I should, but I think if I work to replace some processed foods with more freggies I can manage that.
2. So after actually looking at the book I realized there aren't really chapters per se. But I did read all of PART 1 and I read through all the first 2 weeks of the plan. I wanted to try to start the program right away (using labor day as a shopping and preparation day) but I think I might struggle with making such darastic changes all at once. (mainly, I almost never cook so I need to ease into that factor of the program).
3. Weighed and measured. As mentioned before I did gain ~10lbs from my lowest weight on my last go 'round with SP. However just over the last week I lost a pound and my measurements showed very little increase.
For anyone who cares, I got a subscription to Marie Claire and Nylon magazine, I got Nylon since it is available on kindle.
1. workout or derby 25 times in September.
2. workout before work 2x/week.
3. continue to track all food 5 out of 7 days /week - try to make healthy swaps.
4. cook 1 spark people recipe once a week to get into the habit of cooking.
If I have a successful September I'm going to splurge on a new outfit at Rainbow. Also my Mom and I made a deal that we would get pedicures if we keep up with the 5:30 am workouts 2x/week for 4 weeks.