Once all the weekly meals are on the tracker, I put together the information of quantities of food per meal as well as the recipes that I copy and paste, from the tracker. I need this information during my cooking day.
To get the recipes, I just double click on the red link.
Green Smoothie - Repeat 7 days
Lunch - Repeat 3 days
I didn't include the Quinoa Meatloaf Muffins recipe because I have the leftovers.
Kraft Apple Coleslaw Recipe
3/4 cup of Miracle Whip Light Dressing
1 Tbsp of Honey
16 ounces of Coleslaw Blend (just get one that is 25 calories for 3 ounces to keep nutritional information correct)
1 Medium Red Apple, Chopped
1 Medium Green Apple, Chopped
Mix dressing and honey in a large bowl.
Add remaining ingrediants; mix lightly.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
1/2 cup servings.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DANIEL1:8.
Dinner - Repeat 3 days
Creamy Parmesan Broiled Tilapia (substitute with flounder)
2 tilapia fillets (5 oz to 6 oz each - if frozen, be sure to thaw fully before cooking)
2 teaspoons light mayonnaise
2 teaspoons non-fat plain yogurt
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
2 to 4 sprigs of fresh dill
1 tsp garlic powder or garlic salt, divided
black pepper (use as much or as little as you like)
non-stick cooking spray
Makes 2 servings, 5oz-6oz depending on size of fillets.
1. Place mayonnaise, yogurt and parmesan cheese in a small bowl, mix with a spoon until well combined.
2. Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum and spray with non-stick cooking spray of your choice.
3. Set oven to broil on high (if you have that option)
4. Place tilapia fillets onto cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
5. Divide the cheese mixture and spread half onto each fillet with a spoon, using the back of the spoon to distribute evenly over fish.
6. Rub dill between your fingers to separate and sprinkle 1 to 2 sprigs worth of leaves over each fillet.
7. Sprinkle each fillet with half of the garlic powder or garlic salt and desired amount of Black Pepper.
8. Place cookie sheet into oven about 6" below the broiler. (I used the first level down from the very top).
9. Watch fish carefully. Depending on the weight of the fillets it will take between 5-7 minutes to cook fully. When you notice the cheese starting to brown, check fish every 30 seconds to see if it's done. Fish will flake easily with a fork when fully cooked.
10. Turn broiler off and leave fish in oven about 5 minutes. (This is optional, but will ensure it's cooked all the way and give you a chance to finish the rest of your preparation)
11. Remove from oven and serve with side dishes of your choice.
Snack - Repeat 3 days
Snack - Repeat 3 days
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 cups ready-to-eat shelled soybeans (edamame)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In small bowl mix all the ingredients until coated well. Roast beans in a shallow baking dish, uncovered, for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring once, until soybeans begin to brown. Yields 4, 1/2 cup servings.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MIMZY617.
I keep adding the information from the other days, not including the ones that I already pasted, for example, the green smoothies.