1. walk 10, 000 steps 4 times a week ( did not achieve - not even one time)
2. strength train 3 times a week (did not achieve)
3. chart my food and water intake (did not achieve)
4. chart my exercise intake (this charts automatically- for steps, so at least that got tracked)
5. read 1 book (read 3 books - so now I know where my spare time went)
6. clean and throw out one box of stuff from my basement (achieved)
1. Really walk 10K steps 4 times a week - and try to make it 6 times per week
2. strength train 3 times a week
3. chart my food, water and intake
4. chart my exercise
5. finish reading the book I am reading
6. get one more box out of basement cleaned up
I actually got a lot achieved in August, just not the things I had planned.
1. All the gardens in my yard weeded
2. Planted new garden on top of hillside by my fence
3. Stained the deck
4. Had a girl's day out with my daughter's, sister and granddaughter
5. washed the big picture windows
6. cleaned all the sides of the house (sweeping cob webs- etc) sprayed for bugs
7. Kept my dogs brushed and ears clean all month
OK, so I see that I am getting a lot achieved, just not on the list of stuff for watching weight. I guess that means that I have to make my weight loss list a higher priority.
But at least we had a good girls day out!