August 12 - Some updates
Monday, August 12, 2013
- The 30 Day Shred workout on Thursday is still kicking my butt (or legs, actually) today. Though, if I'm going to be honest, I did do a leg workout on Saturday, and it's probably taking its time to heal with that.
- I did NOT exercise Friday or Sunday. I wanted to swim and exercise today, but the pool's closed, and after taking the kiddo to a park, I am completely zapped of energy. I did manage to swing for a little bit, but I don't think that really counts as exercise.
- We put up an offer for a house we really liked. Many negatives of the house are minor repairs, like screen repair, re-sodding the lawn.. but we don't know how old the roof is, so we need to get that checked out (bank owned property, that know nothing about the house.)
- Cat's eye seems to be bugging her. I thought it was just one of those "happens every now and again" type of things, but her eye's been half-closed, off and on, for the better part of a week now. I made an appointment with the vet on Wednesday.
- Took the kiddo to registration for school today. He starts on Wednesday.
- Foodwise, I've been making some pretty decent decisions. I am snacking a lot on chips/crackers though today, and need to curb that.