WoW! Day 38 of BLC22 already!
I honestly can say I have not been trying my hardest all 38 of those days. Maybe 1/2 of those days. I need to be present, aware and putting my best foot forward as much as possible. I know this.
I also know that I have some physical challenges that hold me back from giving my all every single day. This is even more of a reason to do my best on the days that I feel well, so that I don't beat myself about not exercising on the days that I feel ill. I know I need to keep up my motivation and focus on my goals. I know what needs to be done. Most days it is finding the energy, motivation, drive and time to do what needs to be done.
There is a quote I found from someone on SP that says "Have A PLAN, Not A WISH List!" and that has been in my SP signature for quite awhile now. It is there as a reminder to me that if I do not plan, I usually fail. Wishing the pounds away is a dead end. We all know this. We also know that it took time to pack on those pounds, so it is going to take time to take them off. There is work involved, not wishing. Exercise, planning healthy meals & snacks, having will power, staying focused, pulling yourself out of a depression when you've failed-----WORK!
The DEFINITION of WORK:
1. exertion or effort directed to produce or accomplish something; labor; toil.
2. something on which exertion or labor is expended; a task or undertaking: The students finished their work in class.
3. productive or operative activity.
4. employment, as in some form of industry, especially as a means of earning one's livelihood: to look for work.
5. one's place of employment: Don't phone him at work.
So from here forward, pledge to yourself, your team mates, your future you, that you WILL WORK for this new & improved you.