Day 291: Let Me In!!!
Thursday, July 11, 2013
Yesterday I had lots of plans, but most of them didn't get done due to high humidity and heat. Which bummed me out. So I stayed inside with some air on, and reading my book. After a busy morning, of doctor's appointment and grocery store, and cleaning. Today much more planned, including some from yesterday since I won't be nearly as hot, and I will have at least 3 hours without my 3 older children. They will be hanging out with my friend's kids for the afternoon. YAY!!! A small break is better than none.
1) Day 6 30 Day Shred
2) Leslie Sansone Walking DVD
4) Catch up on laundry and dishes yet again ... never seems to end when 7 people live under one roof.
5) Set up Gazebo
6) Fix doorway step from other day
7) Bring up rest of yard sale stuff, and set it up tonight for this weekend
8) Sweep & Mop bathroom and kitchen
9) Mow more of the yard
10) "Me" time....very important
11) Set up signs around neighborhood for yard sale